Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Hydrolyzed Protein Small Breed Dog Food
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hypoallergenic Hydrolyzed Protein Small Breed dog food formula is a low-allergy dog food that can address several health issues in dogs, including
- External symptoms of food allergy in dogs, such as itching, scratching, hair loss, and even skin lesions
- Internal symptoms of food allergies such as intestinal swelling, diarrhea, and nausea
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency in dogs
- Gluten enteropathy in pets
- Canine short bowel syndrome
- Food elimination trials, as prescribed by veterinarians
Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Hydrolyzed Protein Small Breed Canine Dog Food is a nutritionally complete and balanced dog food that is formulated for the needs of small dogs. Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Hydrolyzed Protein Small Breed Dog Food features:
- Hydrolyzed soy protein that is easily digested and almost totally allergen-free
- Ingredients that help to minimize the risk of kidney stones in dogs
- Nutrients that boost the dental health in dogs
- Rice as a single, digestible source of starch
- Boosted omega-3 fatty acids content to help prevent inflammation in your dog's system
- Ingredients that increase urine volume in small dogs
Talk with your veterinarian to see if your small dog might benefit from Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Hydrolyzed Protein Small Breed Canine Dog Food Formula. We pride ourselves on bringing you the very best prices on all Royal Canin Veterinary Diets pet foods!
Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Hydrolyzed Protein Dog Food is also available as an original formula and as a moderate calorie dog food.
Royal Canin Disclosure
- PLEASE NOTE: Royal Canin products now ship directly from a Royal Canin facility via UPS ground, therefore orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO or Canadian addresses cannot be processed.
- On average Royal Canin orders are shipped within 48 hours and should take about 3-4 business days to arrive at your home.
- Additionally, Royal Canin now requires that we obtain pet food confirmation from your veterinarian ensuring that you have ordered the recommended product before we ship your order.
- A valid copy of your pets Rx authorization should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
INGREDIENTS: Brewers rice, hydrolyzed soy protein, chicken fat, natural flavors, vegetable oil, sodium silico aluminate, dried beet pulp, monocalcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, salt, fish oil, fructooligosaccharides, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, sodium tripolyphosphate, taurine, choline chloride, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), inositol, niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), trace minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), rosemary extract, preserved with natural mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
FEEDING RECOMMENDATIONS: CANINE ADULT MAINTENANCE
|Body Weight (lb)||Body Weight (kg)||Kcal/day||Grams/day||Cups/day|