Royal Canin Renal LP Modified-P (Pork) Cat Food
Your cat's kidney health is vital to her health. Without proper care, it's easy for her kidneys to become damaged, leading to increased toxin buildup in her system. Proper nutrition can help ease some of the side effects of poor kidney health. That's the principle behind the successful formula of Royal Canin Veterinary Diet - Renal LP Modified-P (Pork) Dry Cat Food Formula.
Royal Canin Renal Modified Pork Cat Food is a delicious, complete, and balanced cat food that contains ingredients to nourish and support your pet's kidneys. Royal Canin Renal Modified-P (Pork) Dry Cat food features:
- Boosted potassium and B-vitamins to make sure your cat gets all the nutrition she needs
- Increased omega-3 fatty acids to reduce inflammation in your pet's system
- Reduced phosphorus and protein to prevent waste buildup in your cat's system
- Increased energy content for cats that show low appetite
Not only does Royal Canin Renal LP Modified Pork Cat Food support your pet's kidney health - it supports every part of her health! If your cat is suffering from kidney disease or injury, talk to your veterinarian about switching her to Royal Canin Renal LP Modified Pork Dry Feline Formula.
Royal Canin Renal LP Modified Cat Food is also available as a tasty dry chicken kibble, a delicious canned formula, and a gravy morsels food.
Royal Canin Disclosure
- PLEASE NOTE: Royal Canin products now ship directly from a Royal Canin facility via UPS ground, therefore orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO or Canadian addresses cannot be processed.
- On average Royal Canin orders are shipped within 48 hours and should take about 3-4 business days to arrive at your home.
- Additionally, Royal Canin now requires that we obtain pet food confirmation from your veterinarian ensuring that you have ordered the recommended product before we ship your order.
- A valid copy of your pets Rx authorization should be emailed to email@example.com. Thank you!
INGREDIENTS: Pork meal, ground corn, chicken fat, rice, wheat, corn gluten meal, powdered cellulose, natural flavors, wheat gluten, chicory pulp, fish oil, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, vegetable oil, sodium silico aluminate, DL-methionine, potassium citrate, salt, fructooligosaccharides, taurine, choline chloride, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, biotin, riboflavin supplement (vitamin B2), D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], trace minerals [zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), rosemary extract, preserved with natural mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
FEEDING RECOMMENDATIONS: FELINE ADULT MAINTENANCE
|Body Weight (lb) ||Body Weight (kg) ||Kcal/day ||Grams/day ||Cups/day |
|5 ||2.3 ||125 ||30 ||1/4 |
|7 ||3.2 ||175 ||42 ||1/3 |
|9 ||4.1 ||225 ||53 ||1/2 |
|11 ||5.0 ||274 ||65 ||2/3 |
|13 ||5.9 ||324 ||77 ||3/4 |
|15 ||6.8 ||374 ||89 ||3/4 |
|17 ||7.7 ||424 ||101 ||1 |
|Protein (Min %) ||24.5 |
|Fat (Min %) ||20.0 |
|Fiber (Max %) ||6.1 |
|Moisture (Max %) ||8.0 |
|Kcal/kg diet ||4201 |
|Grams/8 oz cup ||102 |
|Kcal/cup ||428 |
|% ME Protein ||23.6 |
|% ME Fat ||44.0 |
|% ME Carbohydrate ||32.4 |
Cat eats this food like a wolf on a pork chop!
||Reviewed by: James Wegman from Garner, N.