Royal Canin Urinary SO Canned Cat Food
One of the most serious problems facing cats in the United States today is kidney and urinary tract health. Many cat foods today contain excessive amounts of minerals such as calcium, oxalate, magnesium, and phosphorus. Together, these minerals can lead to stone formation in your cat's urinary tract and bladder, which can cause pain, infection, and other harmful side effects in your cat's system. However, with proper nutrition, it's possible to prevent stones from forming in your pet's bladder and urinary tract. That's the principle behind the successful Royal Canin Veterinary Diet - Urinary SO Canned Cat Food Formula.
Royal Canin Urinary SO Canned Cat Food is a nutritious and balanced cat that is formulated to protect your cat's urinary system from disease and bladder/urinary crystals. Features of Royal Canin Urinary Cat Food include:
- Ingredients that dissolve urinary and bladder stones
- Boosted potassium and sodium chloride to increase urine volume in cats, reducing the risk of urinary crystals
- Compounds to balance your cat's urine pH to 6.0-6.3
- Restricted magnesium, phosphorus, and calcium, which are the building blocks of struvites.
- Boosted omega-3 fatty acids to prevent inflammation in your pet's system
If you're concerned about your cat's urinary health, talk with your veterinarian about switching her to Royal Canin Urinary SO Canned Feline Formula. We work to offer you the very best prices on all Royal Canin Veterinary Diet pet foods.
Royal Canin Urinary Cat food is also available as morsels in gravy and a dry cat food.
Royal Canin Disclosure
- PLEASE NOTE: Royal Canin products now ship directly from a Royal Canin facility via UPS ground, therefore orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO or Canadian addresses cannot be processed.
- On average Royal Canin orders are shipped within 48 hours and should take about 3-4 business days to arrive at your home.
- Additionally, Royal Canin now requires that we obtain pet food confirmation from your veterinarian ensuring that you have ordered the recommended product before we ship your order.
- A valid copy of your pets Rx authorization should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
INGREDIENTS: Water sufficient for processing, chicken, chicken liver, pork liver, pork by-products, corn flour, fish oil, powdered cellulose, dried egg product, vegetable oil, potassium chloride, guar gum, calcium sulfate, salt, natural flavors, carrageenan, taurine, choline chloride, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement (vitamin B2), vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement], trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, iron sulfate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, calcium iodate], marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.).
FEEDING RECOMMENDATIONS: FELINE ADULT MAINTENANCE
|Body Weight (lb)||Body Weight (kg)||Kcal/day||Grams/day||Cans/day|
|Protein (Min %)||6.0|
|Fat (Min %)||3.5|
|Fiber (Max %)||1.5|
|Moisture (Max %)||84.0|
|Grams/8 oz cup||170|
|% ME Protein||32.4|
|% ME Fat||49.2|
|% ME Carbohydrate||18.4|