Royal Canin Veterinary Care Nutrition Dental Small Dry Dog Food
Dental disease is one of the most serious problems facing pets in the United States today. Many modern dog foods contain ingredients that cause tartar and plaque buildup on your small dog's teeth. This plaque and tartar can lead to further health problems with your small dog, such as bad breath, gum disease, tooth decay, and even tooth loss! Plus, problems with your dog's teeth can lead to problems in other parts of your pet's system, such as his digestive tract and metabolism. If you want to improve your small dog's health, consider switching her to Royal Canin Veterinary Diet - Dental Small Breed Dry Canine Formula!
Royal Canin Dental Small Breed Dry Dog Food is a nutritious and balanced dog food with ingredients that offer complete support for your pet's dental and oral health. Royal Canin Dental Dog Food - Small Breed has been formulated for the following qualities:
- Ingredients that reduce plaque formation on your small dog's teeth
- Sodium tripolyphosphate to prevent dental calculus formation in your dog's mouth
- Scrubbing kibble texture that removes plaque and tartar as your dog chews
- Blended pantothenic acid, choline, niacin, histidine, and inositol to strengthen your pet's skin
- Added L-tyrosine to restore coat color and luster to your pet
- Omega-3 fatty acids to boost skin and coat health and reduce inflammation from infections
- Ingredients that help rebalance your small dog's digestive system
With good nutrition, it's possible to make your small dog's teeth and gums healthy again! Try Royal Canin Dental Small Breed Canine Formula today - we think both you and your pet will love the results!
Royal Canin Disclosure
- PLEASE NOTE: Royal Canin products now ship directly from a Royal Canin facility via UPS ground, therefore orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO or Canadian addresses cannot be processed.
- On average Royal Canin orders are shipped within 48 hours and should take about 3-4 business days to arrive at your home.
- Additionally, Royal Canin now requires that we obtain pet food confirmation from your veterinarian ensuring that you have ordered the recommended product before we ship your order.
- A valid copy of your pets Rx authorization should be emailed to email@example.com. Thank you!
INGREDIENTS: Rice, chicken meal, brown rice, ground corn, wheat gluten, chicken fat, pea fiber, natural flavors, dried beet pulp, salt, fish oil, fructooligosaccharides, vegetable oil, potassium chloride, calcium sulfate, DL-methionine, sodium tripolyphosphate, taurine, choline chloride, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), inositol, niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], tea (green tea extract), marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], L-carnitine, rosemary extract, preserved with natural mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
FEEDING RECOMMENDATIONS: CANINE ADULT MAINTENANCE
|Body Weight (lb) ||Body Weight (kg) ||Moderate Activity Grams/day ||Moderate Activity Cups/day ||Average Activity Grams/day ||Average Activity Cups/day |
|2.2 ||1 ||26 ||1/4 ||30 ||3/8 |
|4.4 ||2 ||43 ||1/2 ||50 ||1/2 |
|6.6 ||3 ||58 ||5/8 ||67 ||3/4 |
|8.8 ||4 ||72 ||3/4 ||84 ||7/8 |
|11.0 ||5 ||85 ||1 ||99 ||1 1/8 |
|13.2 ||6 ||98 ||1 1/8 ||113 ||1 1/4 |
|15.4 ||7 ||110 ||1 1/4 ||127 ||1 3/8 |
|17.6 ||8 ||122 ||1 3/8 ||141 ||1 5/8 |
|19.8 ||9 ||133 ||1 1/2 ||154 ||1 3/4 |
|22.0 ||10 ||144 ||1 5/8 ||166 ||1 7/8 |
|24.2 ||11 ||154 ||1 3/4 ||179 ||2 |
|Protein (Min %) ||23.0 |
|Fat (Min %) ||14.0 |
|Fiber (Max %) ||6.7|
|Moisture (Max %) ||10.0 |
|Kcal/kg diet ||3719 |
|Grams/8 oz cup ||90 |
|Kcal/cup ||335 |
|% ME Protein ||24.1 |
|% ME Fat ||37.6 |
|% ME Carbohydrate ||38.3 |